A free shuttle is also available.
A free shuttle Bus."Green Ecoh"
Please use the tour of Zao Okama from Kamiyama city.
The Green Echo is a 26-seat microbus with an auxiliary chair.
When visiting Zao Okama, please get off at the Karita parking lot and then use the Katta lift(for a fee).
- Usage Notes
- Reservations are not available for the free shuttle bus.
- Please be sure to wait in front of the bus stop sign.
- Many customers use it, so please keep your luggage such as suitcases and coin lockers such as Kaminoyama Onsen Station.
- Please note that you may not be able to get in if you are full.
- If the area around the summit of Zao is in bad weather and it is difficult to operate, please be aware that due to safety reasons, there may be a suspension of operations or a section stoppage between Zao Liza World and Karita Parking Lot.
Operation period may be changed by the road condition of Zao echo line
If you come by means of transportation:
- Tokyo Station → Tohoku / Yamagata Shinkansen 2 hours 40 minutes → Kaminoyama Onsen Station → 30 minutes by bus or taxi → Liza World
- Sendai Station → Sendai Station-Yamagata Line Bus 50 minutes → Yamagata Station → Kaminoyama Onsen Station → 30 minutes by bus or taxi → Liza World
- Sendai Airport → Sendai Airport to Yamagata Line Bus 80 minutes → Yamagata Station → Kaminoyama Onsen Station → 30 minutes by bus or taxi → Liza World
- Niigata Station → Uetsu Main Line, Yonesaka Line, Yamagata Shinkansen 3 hours → Kaminoyama Onsen Station → 30 minutes by bus or taxi → Liza World
If you use a car:
- Tokyo / Fukushima area → Tohoku Expressway → Fukushima JTC → Kaminoyama Onsen IC → Liza World
- Sendai area → Tohoku Expressway → Murata JCT → Yamagata Expressway → Yamagata Zao IC → R13 → Kaminoyama → Liza World
- Niigata area → R113 → Akayu → R13 → Kaminoyama → Liza World
- Shonai area → Yamagata Expressway → Yamagata JCT → Tohoku Chuo Expressway → Yamagata Kamiyama IC → Liza World